Monday, November 25, 2013

Breathe. Love. Live.

Breathe.

Love.

Live.


Those three words brought me very far. They brought me out from depression and out from under a shattered romance and self conception. Throughout my life I experienced sporadic episodes of breathing, loving, and living, but that's what they were, sporadic. I searched and searched for that feeling without realizing that it had to come from within me. Living on the trail forced me to confront myself and eventually taught me that I can live my life by breathing, loving, and living in each moment.

These words took me from being a skeptical atheist through an intermediate stage of open minded skepticism to being a wholehearted explorer. I am still a skeptic, but I have had such experiences that it is no longer front and center. It is no longer my identity. Now it is a quiet voice in the back of my head, fact checking my experiences.

This is my truth. You will have to find your own. Your truth may be the same as mine or it may be different. And that doesn't make it any less true.

May your journey be fruitful.

Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment